Missouri Press Foundation offers DIY mobile video training Jan. 30
Newsrooms are increasingly seeing the need for video as a complement to more traditional content offerings. The Missouri Press Foundation, along with the Missouri School of Journalism, is offering a Mobile Video DIY Training workshop 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 30 at the Missouri Press Association office in Columbia.
The workshop is approximately six hours of comprehensive training about utilizing smart devices to gather and post video content to mobile, social media and web. Subjects include:
– The best apps for shooting video and editing
– How to shoot, write and edit without ever leaving your mobile device
– How to light, frame and ensure quality sound
– The art of the video interview
– Sequencing, matched action and other video tips
– Optimizing video content for mobile, social, web
Cost is $99 per person. Lunch will be provided.
Instructors are Jim Flink, Strategic Communication Consultant, and Judd Slivka, Professor of Convergence Journalism
Contact Melody, 573-449-4167 or email@example.com to register or for more information.