September 2020 MPA Bulletin / BULLETIN ARCHIVES
The Missouri Press Bulletin began in March of 1938. The monthly bulletin is produced by MPA Editor Matthew Barba at the Association’s office in Columbia.
Past issues of the monthly Bulletin are available for public perusal during regular business hours at the MPA office. You can link below to Bulletins from 2003 to the present.
Missouri Press ceased mailing hard copies of the monthly Bulletin at the end of 2012. Since then it has emailed links to the Bulletin on the Missouri Press website and to a digital version of the Bulletin administered by Dirxion.
You can read the current Bulletin online at http://bulletin.mopress.com/.
You can download a PDF of the latest Bulletin by clicking on the link below the image of the Bulletin.
PDFs of past Bulletins can be downloaded from links lower on the page.
Every week when a Bulletin is not produced, Missouri Press emails an eBulletin to its members, usually on Wednesday. If you would like to be added to the list that receives eBulletins, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t want to download the PDF, you can read it online at http://bulletin.mopress.com/.
Some of what’s in the Bulletin:
– MPA’s Gubernatorial forum will be broadcast, livestreamed Sept. 25
– A media credential form is available to those who are attending in person
– You can vote now on MPA’s 2021 officers and directors
– A free multi-part webinar can help you sell digital
– America Needs Journalists: National Newspaper Week is Oct. 4-10
– and much more.